Dr Jill Neilson – DJN Consultants Limited Terms and Conditions
- DJN Consultants Limited operates a 48 hour cancellation policy. If your circumstances change and you find that you are no longer able to attend this appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can reschedule the appointment for you to a more convenient date and time. Please note that if you do not contact us within 48 hours or fail to attend the scheduled appointment, your will be invoiced for the costs incurred. Cancellation notification must be made by telephone or text to 07973 217950 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self-Funded Client Payments: Invoices will be sent following appointments and must be settled within 21 days from the date of invoice. Bank transfer and cheques are accepted. With regret we do not take any card payments. Failure to make payment within 60 days of the due date may result in the matter being referred to a Debt Collection Agent or Small Claims Court; any associated charges will be added to, and payable with the invoice debt.
- If using your private Medical Insurance Cover: you must bring along to your first consultation a valid membership number and an authorisation/claim number for the condition being treated. You must also inform us of the number of sessions authorized and if there are any limitations to your treatment cover. Your insurer will inform you of all this. Should you not have this information with you on the day, we will not be able to process our claim and would kindly request that you make payment at the end of your appointment. An invoice will be issued to you so that you can directly claim back from your medical insurer any reimbursement due. Please note DJN Consultants Limited does not accept responsibility for any claims not settled by your medical insurer. You will be liable to settle any shortfalls or any unpaid invoices by your medical insurer.
- DJN Consultants accepts the following medical insurances: AXA PPP Healthcare/WPA/CIGNA/Pru Health/Simply Health/BUPA International/Vitality. If your medical insurer is not listed above please check with them and us as they still may cover your treatment.
- If your private medical insurer is based outside the UK excluding BUPA International and CIGNA International. DJN Consultants Limited kindly requests that you pay at the end of each consultation. An invoice will be issued to you so that you can directly claim back from your medical insurer any reimbursement due.