The services I offer can help with all kinds of concerns that are causing you psychological distress, including:
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss
- Couple, Family and Relationship Difficulties
- Divorce/Relationship break-ups
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Health Anxieties
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Phobias, including fear of flying
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Abuse and Trauma
- Sleep Difficulties and Insomnia
- Self Esteem and Confidence Issues
- Stress and Stress Related Illness
- Trauma, including assaults and work related accidents
- Work Related Stress
I can offer an assessment and treatment for these and many other difficulties.
If your concerns mean that you need to see both a Psychologist and Psychiatrist, then I will work with the Psychiatrist to provide you with comprehensive care.
Individualised, caring, effective
and evidence based service…
Types of Therapy
Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
EMDR is a psychological treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other disorders which occur as a result of exposure to trauma.